Hi Everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I'm doing great! I have a lot of energy, and I feel very calm and at ease most of the time, that is, at least when I'm not dashing around like sonic the hedge hog or frolicking though fields with sticks in my mouth. I think my homeopathic injections may have some very positive side effects.
Here is a cool photo I snapped in the doctor's office. It will help you understand the approximate location for my injection sites. I'm not sure exactly which spots he injects into because my head is usually being restrained by my Mom, while the doctor does his work.
I'm guessing the injections would be at the following locations, the heart, liver, & spleen points. I know he gets a couple extra shots in, but I'm not sure which other points he targets. These sites, from my understanding are not only stimulated through Auto-Sanguis injections. Other methods include acupuncture, acupressure and massage.
As far as the rest of my treatments go, I have had only one change to my supplements and my diet. I lost one pound in the last two weeks so my mom has increased my food by about 15%. She wants me to stay at the weight I'm at right now. We will see if that increase can hold me here. The plan is as follows:
Treatment Plan 1/09/12
Every other week Auto-Sanguis injections
1.2 lbs of food a day - 75% ground turkey, 25% veggies mix (made by Paws Cafe)
New addition! 1 bundle of organic Kale and 1 bundle of organic chard, chopped and added to my weekly batch of food that Mom makes up. The doctor says these leafy greens are some of the very most healthiest greens you can eat! I'm going to try to get my mom to start eating it too ;) Just you wait! I've seen her sneak a taste or two of my food!
Omegas 2,000mg (helps keep down inflammation)
CoQ10 - 100mg day
Doggy enzymes & probiotics 20 billion (increases my body's natural defenses)
Green Tea extract 100mg 2x day
Curcumin (turmeric root extract)- 250mg 2x day
PURE encapsulations mushroom formula - inc. Maitake, Reishi & Shiitake 1 cap 2x day
Yunnan Baiyao - 1 cap, 2x day ( found where Asian supplements are sold)
My Mom has also been massaging these pressure points on my back as we fall asleep at night and sometimes during the day too. It feels great!
That is all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment