Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm not feeling my best :(


I don't feel so good today.   I'm slow to move around and feeling kind of weak.  My belly is swollen and Mom is crying non-stop.  Her eyes are so full of tears she can't see the numbers on the phone to call my doctor.   It's gonna be okay Mom.... *Lick* Lick*

Later in the day...

We went to the emergency vet and the doctors confirmed that I have a new mass on my liver which is bleeding out.   The doctors say all they can do is put me into a deep dog sleep forever.  My whole family came to visit me at the hospital.   Mom couldn't go through with it and she took me home.   She keeps telling me we're going to take one last trip to the beach.  Today was a very sad day for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment