We are so blessed to have such a beautiful sunny day. I feel very weak but the sun is so nice on my black fur. My belly is very swollen today. Mom keeps giving me these small red pills from the Yunnan Baiyao packets to help stop the bleeding but it's not working. I know my time is near. Mom is going to keep fighting for me as long as my spirit stays strong and I keep fighting. I was born a fighter and I will fight until I have nothing left. One can expect no less from a thoroughbred pit.
Mom & Me spending time in the sun together on our last sunny day.
After the sun went down, Mom fed me a whole bag of organic chicken dog treats and we ordered a pizza to be delivered to the house. As crummy as I may feel, I never say no to pizza or real meat dog treats.
We love pizza!





How long did your dog live?
ReplyDeleteMy pit was just diagnosed with lymphoma. We just put him on IV vitaminC therapy as well. How is yours holding up now?
ReplyDelete