Sunday, March 25, 2012

4 MONTHS POST OPERATION

It's 4 months since the doctors estimated I had 3-4 months to live.  This is how I spent the day to celebrate 4 months of living strong.
Sunbathing in the morning hours
Mom said if I was really good she'd take me to the off leash park!
We kinda look like we're related, don't ya' think?

I yell at drivers almost as much as Mom does!  "Move B**** get out the way!"


Almost to Marymoor Park! I can smell it! 
We're here!!!  Gee thanks Ma, I love the dog park!

I ended the day with my second heaping bowl of veggies and turkey.  My food was increased and I eat about a pound of food in the morning and a pound in the evening.  All human grade and mostly organic.  Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylanni...
    My name is Kayla and I'm a Staffie like you (and I'm also a Princess of the World but that's not an actual breed, I'm told). I had to have surgery to remove a tumor that was sort of under my skin under my armpit. That was Wednesday. Yesterday (Saturday) my mom found out it was the hemangiosarcoma kind. So now I have to go to someone called an Oncologist on Tuesday to find out if the cancer is in other parts of me. I feel just fine but my mom is really sad. She has been reading lots of things on her computer and she found your blog. Now she says that even though it's really hard not knowing anything til the doctor on Tuesday, your blog made her hopeful. She even said I get to have new food that sounds yummy and I think I'll like. I even get to go in the car tomorrow with her to get the ingredients. Yay! I love car rides so much. Anyway, I'm really glad you write this blog cuz you are a lot like me. Also, I did see the pictures of you in that cold white stuff. I have seen that stuff before. It's cold and it made me kinda freak out a little. We don't have that cold white stuff here in Venice Beach. We have ocean and sand. I don't really like the ocean cuz it throws water on you whe you're not looking and I don't really care for that so much. I do like sand..I like to eat it..it's crunchy and i like crunchy things. My mom tells me not to eat the sand so I have to be super sneaky about it. Well, I have to go try and get as close as humanly possible to my mom cuz it snuggle times. I hope you keep writing on your blog. Have a good week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that! You really couldn't be in a better location. I hear So Cal is a hub for alternative veterinary medicine. I think you can find many doctors in driving distance of Venice Beach that can help you feel better. Good luck with everything! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete