Monday, April 16, 2012

VITAMIN C IV TO FIGHT CANINE CANCER

I started Vitamin C intravenous treatments today.  Studies show that Vitamin C administered intravenously kills cancer cells like chemotherapy does, but without the harmful side effects.  Today I received 12,500mg through a 250ml IV solution.  I peed a lot, slept, and bounced around with good energy.  If I continue to do well over the next few days, the doctor may be doubling my dose for my next treatment in 4 days.  I will keep you posted!
Click here to learn more about how IVC works in the body.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea my name is Rose, please can you email me at rose_d_0307@yahoo.com. This is not a joke, I myself have a wonderful dog that has cancer. I would actually like to chat with someone who is going through the same situation as I am. Hope to hear from you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete