Monday, May 14, 2012

IVC 5 & 6

I received two more Vitamin C treatments and I have had no ill effects.  I am at weekly intervals now.  I had blood tests done after IVC 4 and they came back showing I had no signs of a tumor bleed.   Thank goodness!

I have lots of energy and I'm feeling great.  I had a fun weekend playing with my dog friends.  Life is good.
-K

2 comments:

  1. Dear Chelsea and Kaylanni

    I am so pleased to have found your blog and to read that all is going so well.
    I and my beoved Chart (7 yr German Shepherd) are going through the same as you. On the 1 June 2012 Chart was not well. I rushed him to the vet who told me that he was bleeding internally from a tumour.....he suspected in the spleen. I turned to stone as I have been through this twice before ! He then scanned Chart and all was confirmed. He did an emergency spleen removal and Chart came through it well. He reported that there was no sign of any spread, but was not at all optimistic about a long term cure. The path. report confirmed Hemangiosarcoma. Now, 4 weeks later, Chart is well and back to normal. I too have chosen the holistic route. He is on two caps (2,000 points) of Salvestrol......amazing stuff and worth googling. He is also on Expel Stasis for two weeks. He gets 1,000mg VitC daily, and a multivitamin cap. Also 1 x 500mg Milk Thistle for the liver. I have read a lot about curcumin, but the vet is not keen to start it till he completes the course of Expel Stasis ?
    He only gets home cooked food : Free range chicken and beef (chicken cooked, and beef raw). Together with this he gets a good veg mix of cauliflower, broccolli, butternut, squash, beans, and some carrots. They are cooked, but o not too much.
    What do you think ? I desperately need guidance as I am so determined to beat this cancer. Reading your storey gave me hope.
    Thank you so much, and all good wishes. We are in Cape Town, South Africa.
    Kind regards
    Peter and Chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your dog doing, my dog has just received the same diagnosis. We are post op.

    ReplyDelete